*****
Interested in dialogue about class and education?
Always wanted to take the Telling Stories for Social Change class?

Then come to the final performance of a two-week "Telling My Story" workshop featuring 11 Dartmouth students and 4 TMS ex-inmates alumni.

Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 PM
in Brace Commons

Telling My Story is a program that works on the development of self-awareness and communication through the arts with populations behind both invisible and visible social walls. Through skit writing and a final performance, participants create a platform for sharing, listening and finding their personal voice.

The performance seeks to forge a cultural bridge between social walls ingrained in our society, giving the audience and participants the opportunity to experience much-needed social reflection.

How are class differences rendered visible and invisible at Dartmouth?
How does language and education shape our sense of class and identity?
How are classes and populations segregated at Dartmouth and beyond?

E-mail Pati Hernandez with any questions ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

 Supported by Telling My Story, the Year of the Arts, DCAL and the Dickey Center for International Understanding.