La Alianza Latina, Sigma Lambda Upsilon/Seņoritas Latinas Unidas Sorority and La Unidad Latina/Lambda Upsilon Lambda Fraternity, Inc. warmly invite you to a...

Dimensions BBQ & Ice Cream Social
Welcoming prospective students to Dartmouth and bringing members of our community together to share and celebrate our accomplishments, experiences, and future.

6:00pm
LALACS Home (basement and yard)
Friday, April 19th, 2013

YAY 17S!!

*In order to vote or run for elections you must attend at least three meetings/events this term. Off campus this term? You are eligible to vote/run if you have fulfilled these requirements during the last term you were on-campus. If you are interested in running for a position in the future, you are highly encouraged to attend Exec board meetings on Sundays at 5 in the LALACs basement.*