Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

The Dartmouth Computer Gaming Association (DCGA) is proud to present

DartCraft
The unofficial Dartmouth Minecraft server

Server address: http://dartcraft.no-ip.org/

Everyone is welcome to play on DartCraft! Just remember to respect other players. Feel free to invite your friends from other schools. We will also be hosting a Minecraft game night on campus later this term.

If you have trouble connecting, want more information, or need to report problems, visit our website at http://dartcraft.no-ip.org/. Suggestions are also welcome.

Our organization also supports other computer games, especially League of Legends. If you want to be informed about our events or want to find other students to play with, Blitz Computer Gaming Association or Mark T. G. Seu.

Have fun!