HEY GUYS!

Come join DAO for our first DINNER DISCUSSION of the term TONIGHT in COLLIS 212 (Note room change) at 8pm!

We'll be catered by Gas Station Chinese! Yum yum in my tum tum.

This week's topic will be centered around the sentiments against Asians that arose after Olympus Has Fallen; particularly, this post on Public Shaming: http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/46685732519/wondering-what-movie-to-see-this-weekend-look-no

How does the portrayal of Asians in Western media affect the public opinion about Asian Americans in general?
What can we do to combat the negative effects of movies like Olympus?
Why do you think some people are still so quick to hate?

Hope you see you all there!

Love,
DAO