__________             ,.     ,.
     ,','.___.,',`.           `.\   /,'           ___________
    / /.____./ / \ \            \\ //          ,''..-------..``.
   : :      : :   : :            \//           :`-..._____...-':
   [ |.____.| ]   | ]            //\           |`-..._____...-'|
   | |      | |   | |           // \\          |   |       |   |
   [ |.____.| ]   | ]          //   \\         |]  |       |  [|
   | |      | |   | |         //     \\        |   []     []   |
   : :.____.: :   ; ;        //       \\       |   |  ___  |   |
    \ \.____.\ \ / /        //         \\      :`-.:._]|[_.:.-';
     `.`.____.`.`,'        `'           `'      `-...| D |...-'

Like music? Able to catch a rhythm and keep a beat? Or are you creative enough to mash beats together like a DJ?

If so come check out the Dartmouth Drumline**a newly-established percussion ensemble looking to spice up the campus music scene.

Instruments include: Snare, Tenor, Bass, Cymbals, and Bells. We will accept people of all skill levels and provide training/equipment.

Come to Hartman Rehearsal Hall (located in the basement of the Hop in the Music Department) at 4:30 pm on Friday, April 5th for more information and to see the equipment.

**Because who hasn't always dreamed of a drum battle like this...?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDXVgqmaYJk

~
*Practices will occur on Wednesdays from 5:30-7:00 pm and on Fridays from 4:30pm-6:00 pm
*We accept all skill levels and provide all the equipment
*Provide all instruction for drumming performance
*Plenty of opportunities to perform
*Active in Fall, Winter, and SPRING

Come join us this term!
~

If interested but can't make the meeting, please contact: [log in to unmask]