Looking for a funflexible, and unique on-campus activity?

Come to Dartmouth Broadcasting's...

Spring OPEN HOUSE
Tuesday, April 2nd 4-6 PM
3rd Floor Robinson Hall (Our NEW Studio)

Working for Dartmouth Broadcasting is a fun and easy way to get involved with on-campus media, and a unique opportunity to work with industry professionals in the radio business. Whether you're seeking to reach thousands of listeners on our commercial station (99.3 FM), or to share your own musical tastes with friends on Dartmouth College Radio (WebDCR), NO prior experience is necessary to join, and opportunities to contribute immediately exist at DB.

Come view our newly renovated, state of the art studio, meet our staff, and learn about opportunities in:

AM Programming
FM Programming
Sports Programming
News Programming
Marketing
Finance
Web Design

Blitz [log in to unmask] for more information,
or Shane O'Neal '14 (General Manager)