We know what you need- a visit to the VAC!
Come check out our current exhibition of student artwork, featuring the sculptures of Sera Boeno '14 and a film installation by Karenina Rojas Hernandez '13

At This Is Not a Gallery in the Black Family Visual Arts Center.
Make a right after entering the VAC from the spider side, walk down the ramp, and the exhibition space is on your right (next to Loew).
The show will close Sunday, April 14th.

Boeno's work, collectively entitled Tore, exposes the tragedy and horror of honor killing in Turkey. Each of her five pieces pays homage to the story of a young woman who lost her life to this horrifying tradition.
Read more about the work at The D

Rojas Hernandez's piece, April 10, 1991, is a video installation that remixes collective news memories of the generation of American born shortly after the fall of the Berlin Wall; from the alarm around Y2K, to Timothy McVeigh's execution, to the announcement of the Iraq War, to Hurricane Katrina, to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings. April 10, 1991 asks how these news memories uniquely affected Generation 9/11 during these formative years, and how these memories will reverberate in the national consciousness for decades to come.