Want to bring electricity to isolated villages in Africa?

Want to fight deforestation and save people hours of walking to fetch firewood?

Want to develop sustainable business models -- and then actually set up the business?

Want to apply your economics, anthropology, ENVS, language, writing, web design, photography, marketing, organizational, leadership (or even engineering!) skills to help solve real-world problems?

Want a hands-on, actually meaningful extracurricular that will let you improve people's lives?

~~ Then come check out Dartmouth Humanitarian Engineering!

Come to our first general meeting of the term tomorrow, Tuesday April 2nd at 8:00 pm in Rocky 002 to hear about all of our projects! ~~