Interested in blogging? Interested in fashion

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then blogging for the Dartmouth Fashion Council might be a perfect fit for you!
  • The Dartmouth Fashion Council's blog covers a variety of topics in fashion, ranging from opinion posts on season trends to posts on celebrity fashion. The possibilities are endless: you can write about virtually anything!
  • Our blog gets thousands of hits per week, and bloggers now have their own individual sections that can be seen by any viewer. Create your own following while developing your resume and writing skills!

  • The DFC is also in the process of creating a YouTube account, so vloggers are also wanted!
If you're interested, send a sample post to the Dartmouth Fashion Council by midnight on Sunday

We hope that you consider joining us!

Fashionably yours,

DFC

Check out our blog and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Bloghttp://dartmouthfashion.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthFashionCouncil
Twitter@DFashionCouncil