Welcome back to 13S!

** **

Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science (*DUJS**)** *is one of the
nation's premier undergraduate science journals. Entirely student-run, we
publish quarterly journals that include science news, review articles, and
undergraduate research. Our publication is now distributed at many major
U.S. research universities across the nation. In addition, we are involved
in promoting undergraduate interest in the sciences and research at
Dartmouth. If you are interested in *science writing*, *layout*, *design*,
or *program planning* (or if you simply have a profound interest in natural
or applied sciences!), please attend our first meeting of the term:****

*9:00 - 10:00 PM*

*Today, Monday, April 1st, 2013*

*Carson L01*

Check out our new comic series, "Interdisciplinary Studies"
http://dujs.dartmouth.edu/category/cartoons#.UVmLOqvEprp

For more information, visit our website at: *http://dujs.dartmouth.edu*

*
*
--
*Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science*
Hinman Box 6225, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 03755

<http://dujs.dartmouth.edu>  <https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthdujs>
<https://twitter.com/DUJS_tweets>