The deadline for the FAFSA is tomorrow...

So why not join us for....

T.G.I.FAFSA: Living on the Edge

Come sit down in Sarner 69 and knock the FAFSA off your to-do list.

This event is mainly to give a time, a place, and a bunch of moral support.

And some free pizza.

We'll be around from 2-5pm Friday, so come by anytime. We're not going anywhere.

This event is sponsored by the Dartmouth Quest Scholars - the Dartmouth Chapter of the Quest Scholars Network<http://questscholarsnetwork.org/>. DQS aims to be a student support group and to act as a catalyst for discussion on socioeconomic class in the Dartmouth community. Let us know if you want to be added to the blitz list. [log in to unmask]