You are all welcome to attend the first PRC meeting of the term TUESDAY!

This term we are looking at planning a multitude of FUNDRAISING events including: Cinco De Mayo Extravaganza, PRC Dance-a-thon, PRC Dodgeball tournament, and more.  We would love any input and help!

What is PRC?  PRC (Project Right Choice) is a philanthropic group that chooses a different charity each year to fundraise and provide hands-on aid with the additional aim of growing social leaders.

This year PRC is supporting the Bridge House, a local homeless shelter geared towards helping veterans get back on their feet.
More info at: http://www.tbhshelter.org/

When? Tuesday April 2 8:30 PM
Where? Baker 158

If you are unable to attend the meeting but are interested in joining the cause please contact: [log in to unmask] directly or VP Graham Mellen at [log in to unmask]