Want to join the largest local service program at the Tucker Foundation?

Come to the Tucker Foundation Volunteer Fair this Wednesday 3/27 from 5-7pm in Alumni Hall in the HOP
to learn more about Big Brother Big Sister at Dartmouth and find out how you can get involved!

We also have two information sessions planned for this term: Sunday 3/31 and Monday 4/1, both at 8pm in Tucker Foundation Living Room. You are required to attend one of these info sessions in order to become a mentor this term. If you know you want to be a mentor, please fill out the attached application and bring it with you. We'll also have applications at both of the info sessions.

You will also be required to attend a training session next Sunday (4/7) from 7-8:30pm in Tucker Foundation Living Room (we'll have pizza!).

**Because we ask mentors to be on campus for two consecutive terms after they are matched, we will only be matching students who will be at Dartmouth this spring and summer**

Visit the link below or blitz 'BBBS' if you have any questions!

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~tucker/service/local/community/bbbs.html

See you at the Volunteer Fair on Wednesday!!