The Inter-Community Council (I-CC) is now accepting applications for community liaisons for Spring 2013!  I-CC is a student-lead organization under the Office of Pluralism and Leadership that advocates for students on campus. Below you will find more information about I-CC,  as well as the liaisons' responsibilities. Everyone is encouraged to apply!

Applications are due by THURSDAY, March 28th at 5:00pm.

Please blitz the I-CC account with any questions or concerns. We are excited to hear from you soon!

Thanks,

The I-CC Co-Chairs

*******************************
ABOUT I-CC:
* Founded in 2004, I-CC facilitates effective communication among diverse campus
communities.
* The I-CC is made up of selected students who serve as liaisons to the following
communities:International, Black/African American, Latina/o, Pan Asian, Native American, LGBTQ,
Multi-faith, Greek letter, Accessibility, Sustainability, Socioeconomic Class, Women, and Men
* The I-CC provides a space for communities to identify and share ideas, goals, needs & concerns.
* The I-CC advocates for the interests of traditionally under-represented groups
at Dartmouth to the administration, the alumni and other outside groups in order
to help ensure that the Dartmouth community remains a healthy, nurturing environment
for all students.
This winter term, we met with administrators including Interim President, Carol Folt,

Dean of the College, Charlotte Johnson, Vice President for Institutional Diversity & Equity, Evelynn Ellis.

I-CC organized and created the "We Are Not Anonymous" display that was featured at the Berry Library entrance,

among other things.

********************************
LIAISON RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Attendance at weekly meetings on Sundays at 7 pm, as well the possibility of
smaller group meetings throughout the week.
* Attendance at our workshop on
  Sunday, March 31st from 6-9 pm.**This is Easter Sunday so please let us know if you are interested in applying to I-CC but cannot make this workshop.  It may be rescheduled!**
* Act as a liaison for your selected community, attend meetings and relevant events
of said community; basic knowledge of issues related your selected community
* Assist in furthering the agreed upon goals of I-CC. This includes but is not
limited to organizing events, programs, and policy reviews that help increase
understanding among I-CC communities.
* Strong communication, organization, and creative problem-solving skills; ability
to demonstrate ethical leadership

If you have further questions you can also contact Elise Smith '13, Troy Dildine '13, or  Alysson Satterlund in the Office of Pluralism & Leadership (OPAL), Academic Advising Center.