The Big Green Scene is back again this week at 7:30 tonight

Listen here: http://tunein.com/radio/Dartmouth-College-RadioWebDCR-s137956/

Charlie Hetke '14 will take a look at how Dartmouth sports teams fared in the last week and will be hosting the show

Blaine Steinberg '15 talks Dartmouth Men's and Women's hockey

K.J. Booze '16 and Jayant Subrahmanyam '15 will have our national sports weekly recap

Gil Whalen '14 will sit down with Dave Peters, Assistant Coach of the Men's Hockey Team

Jayant Subrahmanyam '15 will talk with Isabel Hines '13 of the Figure Skating Team, one of campuses most successful organizations.

Tune in at 7:30 every Thursday during the term or catch up with our past shows at:

www.dartmouthsportsnetwork.com<http://www.dartmouthsportsnetwork.com>