You are invited to join

Hillel

the Multi-Faith Council

the Afro-American Society

Native Americans at Dartmouth and

Aquinas House

this Friday (2/22) at 7pm at the Roth Center

For an open dinner discussion with students and professors on "Place and Identity: Exploring What It Means to Be You in America."

It will be a thought-provoking discussion (with delicious food) that will bring us into closer engagement with one each other, particularly those who are different from us. As a campus, we all really value these types of discussions and more importantly, relationships with our peers. This is a chance to come together to enact and celebrate those values.

So please join us for a chance to eat, talk, relax, and learn from one another.  Looking forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

The Multi-Faith Council