Hi All,
The maggie noodles + movie night has been POSTPONED to NEXT Saturday the 23 at 6pm. Keep your calendars free and see you there!
-Milan board

From: Milan
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 10:13 AM
Subject: Movie Night THIS SATURDAY AT 6PM

Hey everyone,

Happy Valentine's Day! We are spreading the Milan love this weekend by hosting a Bollywood Movie SATURDAY NIGHT beginning at 6PM! We are showing the movie LADIES VS RICKY BAHL and it will be played in TOPLIFF 1ST FLOOR. There will be movie and we will also be COOKING MAGGIE for all those who are craving some Indian masala noodles! Please stop by to catch up and enjoy the movie!

We hope you all join us!
-Milan

P.S. Here is a trailer for the movie for those of you who haven't seen it -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_scmGkoaoc8

"Milan," a Hindi/Urdu word meaning "community," is the South Asian social and cultural group Dartmouth. Founded in 1987, Milan spans all of South Asia and serves as a focal point for students of South Asian origin and anyone interested in the region.