Tomorrow @ 6 we will be having the first rehearsal for the show!

Feel free to come even if you have not been to any meetings yet! Anyone is welcome to perform, just show up ready to engage in a great dialogue.

It's time the Men of Dartmouth get involved in the gender conversation. We need to confront our problems on stage, telling real stories and breaking down boundaries surrounding masculinity.

Time for some men to flip stereotypes on their head?
Put on a unique show... the like of which Dartmouth has never seen?
Time for you to join or contribute your story/artistic expression to said show?!!

6pm tomorrow in Dartmouth 105 where anyone interested in getting involved with the event, either as a performer or a writer, can come to learn more.

Help be a part of something that could change the gender dynamic at Dartmouth as we know it.