Hello everybody,

IVYQ was great: there were amazing speakers and brilliant student workshops; participants showed initiative and critically engaged with the spaces and people there, were open to new experiences and ideas, created new conversations, held each other accountable, and not even a blizzard could stop us.

Next year's IvyQ is already in the making. Many of you have expressed interest in getting involved with IvyQ. We start planning now! Please use this doodle to show us what times you are available to meet. We'd like to have an initial meeting for open discussions, brainstorming etc.

Please fill in the doodle RIGHT NOW, and we'll blitz out when we could decide on a time and place.
http://www.doodle.com/37gephakxzkugxh9

IvyQ is a completely student-organized LGBTQ+ conference, that takes place at a different Ivy League school each year. 2014 will be the 5th IvyQ conference ever. Check out the description on IvyQ's website: http://ivyq.org/about/
Dartmouth is in the conversation as host school for 2014.... Thoughts? Feelings? Fill in the doodle and come to our meeting.

If you won't be here next year, or have never heard of IvyQ before, but would like to participate in the brainstorming anyway, please come. Everyone's input is appreciated. IvyQ is a team effort, and the more trans*, genderqueer, two spirit, homoromantic, intersex, lesbian, gay, bi*, gender-nonconforming, queer, asexual, questioning, other-loving and pansexual folks and allies get involved, the more successful IvyQ 2014 will be.

Love and solidarity.
Your IvyQ Planning Team
Therese, Etai and Sharang