Dear Campus,

Due to the weekend snowstorm, the Student and Presidential Committee on Sexual Assault (SPCSA) will *NOT* be hosting the Symposium on Sexual Assault this weekend. Please stay tuned (and involved!) for its rescheduled timing in Spring 2013.

If you would like to know more about this annual event, the SPCSA and our spring recruitment, please feel free to reach us at [log in to unmask]

We wish you a safe and enjoyable Carnival Weekend!

-SPCSA

P.S. Here's a great video on the power and importance of bystander intervention (WARNING: This content may be triggering). You make the difference. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9zr1oxEbdsw