Promote a Love of Reading!

INFO SESSION today (Wednesday) at 5PM
Tucker Foundation, room 105

Chances are, part of the reason you are at Dartmouth is because you loved reading and learning at an early age. Want to help promote this love of reading in children? To do this, we need to solve a couple challenges for many children: 1) access to books and 2) having someone who can read to them (especially before they can read themselves!) and show them how exciting and fun it can be.

Interested in helping out? We are forming a team to establish a two-pronged effort on this front: regular book drives and reading/literacy events where children can come and read and be read to by volunteers (and get free books for coming to the event!).

Contact: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>