Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Do you want to be a part of the most fabulous event to ever grace Dartmouth?

Do you want to strut your stuff for everyone to see?

Do you want to display your designs on stage?

If you answered "yes" or "maybe" or possibly even "no" to any of the above questions, you need to be involved with the first annual Dartmouth Fashion Council FASHION SHOW.

We are in need of models of every gender and every size. No experience necessary.

We are in need of designers. All degrees of experience and skill are acceptable. If you have ideas but can't sew, or if you can sew but don't have ideas, come on down! We'll take whatever talents you have to offer.

First meeting is February 2nd in Sauner Underground from 3:00pm - 4:30pm. If you can't stay for the entire time, that's okay! Just stop by to check in!

Brought to you by the lovely folks who run your favorite fashion blog.

Stay fabulous,

DFC

Blog: http://dartmouthfashion.blogspot.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthFashionCouncil