Brrrr...  Hanover winters are so long, and cold, and dark...
What's a lonely soul to do on a windy Wednesday night?

But wait! What's that? Do you feel that sultry radiating HEAT coming from the brick house on 3 Webster??

IT'S TIME to throw caution to the winds and STRUT your STUFF. Because hey, you're beautiful.

TONIGHT, February 6th, 2013
The Tabard, 3 Webster Ave
Doors Open at 11:15 PM
~~~Feat. DJ Moskow~~
Dance Party Afterwards

We have acts lined up from all class years, campus activities, and affiliations. Debuting our back-to-basics Runway Show, complete with a $50 grand prize, with the winners determined by audience judges and applause.

Yes, you can still blitz in! The earlier the better! Even if you're not 100% sure (yet), it does make it a lot easier for us when we get a heads up. That being said, **walk-ons are always welcome**.

---We're gonna show you a good time.