To any and all purveyors of delectable noodles and ridiculously contradictory candies,

We have them.  Noodles and candies, that is.

Ramen and Hi-Chew city b!Tİh.

So this time China Care Club has decided to spice up your lives a little bit and cook the ramen.  We are selling hot, salty, spicy noodles in Novack tomorrow from 8 to midnight

 But wait, there's more!  Come to Novack and receive a pack of hi-chew, a two-hundred dollar value, for an incredible deal!  As if that's not enough, you'll also be saving people's lives in the process.  Chew on that.  Actually, chew on some Hi-Chew.  Peace, love, and dumplings,

China Care Club

P.S.  For those of you not in the inner Asian circle (it's a pretty exclusive club) Hi-Chew looks a lot like starburst, only tastes much more like happiness.  Once again, China has bested us.