The Inter-Community Council invites you to contribute to the:

“We Are Not Anonymous Campaign”

You can contribute your voice by coming down to Novack and writing a record of your story. Sign your name if you feel comfortable. Contribute a photo if you would like to. Show Dartmouth that you are not anonymous, and that we will not tolerate discrimination.

Share your story

Take a moment to share your experience of discrimination and have your voice heard.

Express solidarity

Listen to the experiences of your peers and commit yourself to ending discrimination at Dartmouth.

Acknowledge bias

Acts of discrimination happen everyday to members of the Dartmouth community

Do not tolerate discrimination

Learn how to report acts of discrimination and help build a stronger and safer community

Report

Report acts of discrimination through the College’s “Bias Incident Reporting Form” found at http://www.dartmouth.edu/~sao/collis/bias.html

We Are Not Anonymous Campaign

The “We Are Not Anonymous Campaign” intends to create a space for members of our community to share their voices and experiences of discrimination at Dartmouth. The I-CC hopes to facilitate a moment for our campus to acknowledge acts of intolerance within our community, while also recognizing that we can hold each other accountable by reporting them. The campaign will culminate in a visual display on campus so that our community can witness the personal stories of discrimination, as well as inform members of our community on how to report acts of bias.