Dartmouth Humanitarian Engineering is sending trips to Rwanda and Tanzania this summer, and we want you to come!

We will be hosting an info session tomorrow night about the two volunteer trips we're running this summer. The Bioenergy Project's trip to Tanzania will be focused on cooking fuel and fertilizer production, while the Hydropower Project will travel to Rwanda to repair a small-scale power generation site. Both of these trips will be for the entire 13X term, and are incredible opportunities to get outside the "Dartmouth bubble."

We are not looking for just engineers. The challenges associated with these problems are not simply solved on paper or with calculators. We need passionate people from all backgrounds who are eager to learn and work on tough challenges.

The info session will be held in Rocky 002 at 8 PM this Tuesday night and should last about one hour.

We hope to see you there! Blitz back if you have any questions!

-DHE