Interested in making your college experience a meaningful one?

Want to help create a world without cancer

DO YOU LIKE PIZZA???

Then come on over to Colleges Against Cancer's kick off to this Relay for Life fundraising season on January 28th from 5-8 PM at the top of the hop. Come find out how you can join the fight against cancer! We'll have important information regarding Relay for Life's purpose, as well as
 speakers, Fusion, the Subtleties, free t-shirts, drawings, AND FREE FOOD. SERIOUSLY HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY THERE WILL BE FREE FOOD? COME.

We hope to see you there!

Relay for Life is a non-profit, fundraising effort held annually by the American Cancer Society in over 20 countries that aims to celebrate our loved ones, remember those we've lost, and fight back against cancer.

Visit our Relay website: www.relayforlife.org/DHLnh

Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RFLofDHL