This week's edition of Dartmouth's arts and public affairs radio show, *
Valley Voices*, is online now at valleyvoices.wordpress.com!

*This week: Saving Local Dairy/Jim Yong Kim at the World Bank*
Small dairy farms in New Hampshire and Vermont are struggling, and have
been for a while. Vermont author *Kirk Kardashian* tackles this issue in
his book Milk Money: Cash, Cows, and the Death of the American Dairy Farm.
He tells us why local farmers are struggling and what we can do about it.
We also ask him — why do small dairy farms tug at our heartstrings, while
big farms don’t?

And just one year ago, Jim Yong Kim was President of Dartmouth College. Now
he’s President of the World Bank. We ask *Tom Blinkhorn*, who worked at the
World Bank for 30 years, how Kim is doing so far. Plus, he tells us some
stories of World Bank presidents past.

*Valley Voices *airs on Sundays at 7:00 am on WFRD 99.3 FM and at 5:00 pm
on WebDCR.com. If you'd like to give radio-making a try, contact us at