Our second ecumenical Christian chapel service is Sunday from 5-5:30pm.

Our theme this term is: “The Art of Faith.” Nate Graves '13 will be preaching, and Morning Glory Christian Fellowship will be sharing their songs with us so please come and be blessed by a simple, thoughtful, 30 minutes of worship.

It is also Judy Williams', our interim Assistant Chaplain, last week in her official position, so please come to celebrate her and wish her well.

Please come at 4:45 to enjoy a musical prelude each week.

And, of course, for any and all who would like to continue the fellowship, we will be going over to ’53 Commons for dinner at 5:30. Meal swipes will be provided for those who would like one.