Join us at Multi-Faith Council, where we enjoy a meal (kosher/halal/vegetarian) together while discussing topics involving faith, spirituality, philosophy, and we hope, some of life's big questions.  People of any or no faith/belief are more than welcome!

Margo Manocherian '15 will share her spiritual autobiography with us, and then we will begin to explore our theme for the term: "Negotiating the Boundaries." What are the defining characteristics of faith and religion? How can we distinguish it from other things?

We hope to see you in
The Tucker Seminar Room
5:45pm-7pm

Sincerely,