Getting psyched for DOC Trips yet? 'Cuz we are.
And we are one step closer to creating the best possible Trips for the Class of 2017 (whaaaaaaat?!?).

Please join us in welcoming the 2013 First-Year Trips Directorate!  Please feel free to reach out to any of these students with your ideas and thoughts about the program.  Creating a thoughtful and lasting welcome for the incoming '17s will require all of our combined efforts, so we invite you to consider serving as a trip leader or croo member for DOC Trips this fall.  Applications and more details will be made available later this term.

DOC First-Year Trips Diretorate
Trip Leader Trainers: Robin Costello '13, Alex Wolf '14, & Annie Laurie Mauhs-Pugh '14
Outreach Coordinator: Bobby Esnard '14
Sustainability Coordinator: Sam Parker '15
Safety Master: Brett Teplitz '15

Grant Croo Chief: Zack Cutler '14
Climbing Croo Chief: Jay Dumanian '14
Mtn. Biking Croo Chief: David Clemens-Sewell '14

Connection Croo Chiefs: Brian McGahie '15 & Adria Brown '15
Hanover Croo Chiefs: Alan Keegan '14 & Gerben Scherpbier '14
Vox Croo Chiefs: Mackenzie Bronson '14 & Ross Brown '14
Lodge Croo Chiefs: Eric Waskowicz '14 & Kara Hedges '14

Please let us know if you have any questions or ideas; have a great week!
--
Chris O'Connell '13
Director

Anneliesse Duncan '13