The Big Green Scene is back at 7:30 tonight

Gil Whalen '14 will be hosting the show

Kent Booze '15 will have our Dartmouth sports weekly recap, and Blaine Steinberg '15 will take a look at the men's and women's hockey games from this past week.

Gil Whalen '14 will bring you some of the top national sports headlines from the past week.

Jayant Subrahmanyam '15 will sit down with squash standout Chris Hanson '13.

Charlie Hetke '14 will talk to Dartmouth track and field and cross country record-holder Abbey D'Agostino '14.

Tune in at 7:30 every Thursday during the term or catch up with our past shows at: