The first meeting of the term for your friendly neighborhood Atheists, Agnostics, and Humanists returns this Thursday!

After having our Mother Teresa event that sparked nation interest last term, we plan to keep the ball rolling!  This terms first meeting will be on the topic of Skepticism.  Have you heard of Acupuncture?  Anti Vaccine claims?  Young Earth or Intelligent Design? And even God?  We will be talking about all of these and more!

Thursday, 5pm - 6pm in Sarner 69!  We may even have pizza...Though you may want to employ your Skepticism about it...

This term we will also be working with CRU on a viewing of The Dark Knight with a discussion on it's religious implications!  More information to follow....

As Always, feel free to reply and let us here at AHA know your thoughts....