Dartmouth CoderDojo is a new pilot community service project from the Tucker Foundation aimed at introducing local youth to the fun and exciting world of computer programming. We travel each week to the nearby Windsor High School to instruct and help guide our cohort of 7th - 9th graders through an exciting curriculum.

We ran a fun and successful program this fall, but we’re looking for more volunteers!

So, we’re having an INFO SESSION this Thursday at 6pm in the Tucker Foundation Living Room. We’ll have food!

To recap:

Hope to see you there!

For any questions, email us at d[log in to unmask]