You are all welcome to attend the first PRC meeting of the term TONIGHT!

What is PRC?  PRC (Project Right Choice) is a philanthropic group that chooses a different charity each year to fundraise and provide hands-on aid with the additional aim of growing social leaders.

This year PRC is supporting the Bridge House, a local homeless shelter geared towards helping veterans get back on their feet.
More info at: http://www.tbhshelter.org/

Come learn about how you can help out through PRC and the exciting fundraising events we are planning for the next few terms.  We would love your input!

When? Tuesday Jan 15 @ 8:30 PM
Where? Baker 158

If you are unable to attend the meeting but are interested in joining the cause please contact: [log in to unmask] directly or VP Graham Mellen at [log in to unmask]