Do you have practical experience in global health?

Want an amazing spring break experience?

Want to represent Dartmouth on an (all expenses paid) trip to the nation's premier global health case competition?

The Global Health Initiative at the Dickey Center is currently accepting applications to be on the Dartmouth team at the Emory International Global Health Case Competition. All applications are due by TUESDAY, JANUARY 22nd, and interviews will be held the following week.

Please fill out the VERY SHORT application on our website:

http://dickey.dartmouth.edu/research/ghi

Any questions? Come to the Global Health Initiative's office hours! Learn about ways to get involved in global health, as well as our internship opportunities in Rwanda, Tanzania, and India for the spring and summer. All office hours take place in the Loo Lounge at the Dickey Center.

Monday 10:00-11:00am

Wednesday: 1:00-4:00pm

Thursday: 12:15-1:45pm

Friday: 9:00-11:00am