So do we!

This winter the Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra will be presenting an exciting concert of video game music, including scores from the Video Games Live concert series and the London Philharmonic's Greatest Video Game Music series. The music spans generations of gaming, from the 8 bit themes from Tetris and Pokemon to the lush orchestral soundtracks from Kingdom Hearts and Halo.

Tetris Theme (Korobeiniki) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l-yUHo44hc
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Theme - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqLjZYfhv20
Video Games Live Suite (Halo, Civilization IV, Bounty Hunter, and Kingdom Hearts)

Sound exciting? Then come join us!

We're looking for musicians, arrangers, and soloists to join in the fun, so if gaming strikes a chord with you or if you'd just like to play some fun music, come to our first rehearsal of the season this SUNDAY from 1PM to 3PM in Hartman Rehearsal Hall in the Hop.

We are also seeking a piano soloist to play with the orchestra for Tetris!

Have questions? Blitz [log in to unmask]

Hartman Rehearsal Hall, Sunday 1-3pm. Game on.