Apply to be a Sustainability Office Intern this winter!

Hey Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors! The Sustainability Office is seeking several folks to join our intern team this winter! Our office is excited and eager to recruit new faces to sustainability on campus and we want to include students with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences (not just sustainability!) The Sustainability Office Internship Program is an excellent way for students help drive sustainability change at Dartmouth and make a real difference here and in the world!  Below are the internship descriptions and application for 13W. All internships are paid.

Want to learn more about the Dartmouth Sustainability Project before you apply? Check out our website and facebook page!

Applications due Thursday, January 10th, 2013 by 5pm. Interviews for applicants will be held Thursday, January 10th -- Monday, January 14th. Get your application in ASAP!!

Feel free to email us if you have any questions!