Covering themes ranging from foreign policy and economics to comparative literature,
World Outlook is Dartmouth's only journal of international affairs.

If you have a passion for global issues, editing/publishing, writing, or design, we'd love to hear from you.

Resume-building opportunities in
> print content production
> blogging
> social media
> graphic and web design
> event planning
> solicitation/outreach
> distribution/marketing

Interested? Schedule an informational interview with a senior editor via blitz or complete an application at http://bit.ly/VPCHo7

Check out the Fall/Winter issue at http://www.dartmouth.edu/~worldoutlook

"Too often in speaking of such things as the world food problem, the world health problem, world trade, world peace, and world government, we disregard the fact that 'the world' is a totality which in the domain of human problems constitutes the ultimate in degree of magnitude and degree of complexity. That is a fact, yes; but another fact is that almost every large problem today is, in truth, a world problem." [John Sloan Dickey]