The Dartmouth Boxing Club is a great way to train like a boxer and learn how to throw down (if you want to). From beginners to advanced boxers we train them all and offer all the tools to get in great shape, while learning self defense. Boxing is a great way to cross train for other sports and its fun!

Our first practice is today (1/14/13) in the back of West Gym (basketball courts on the lower level of the gym) at 6pm.

Regular practices will be Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 6-7:30 pm. Separate practices can be arranged for those interested in advanced striking/boxing. Equipment is provided and an experienced boxing coach also helps lead boxing instruction.

So what are you waiting for? Come check us out!

*For PE credit add boxing club through course selection*