Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Our first ecumenical Christian chapel service is today from 5-5:30pm.

Our theme this term is: “The Art of Faith.”  The Rev. Nancy Vogele (the new Director for Religious and Spiritual Life at Dartmouth) and Judy Williams (the interim Assistant Chaplain/Quaker Campus Minister) will be doing a dialogue sermon so please come and be blessed by a simple, thoughtful, 30 minutes of worship.

Please come at 4:45 to enjoy a musical prelude each week.

And, of course, for any and all who would like to continue the fellowship, we will be going over to ’53 Commons for dinner at 5:30.