Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

It's time...

The 2nd Annual iVegan Conference is THIS FEBRUARY (15th-17th) at Yale University.
There will be amazing speakers talking about everything from HEALTH to MORALITY to the ENVIRONMENT. It's an awesome opportunity whether you're a vegan, vegetarian, or just interested in learning more!

The Dartmouth Animal Welfare Group has only 15 spots in our vans so if you want to come, blitz us now! Include a short paragraph (2-3 sentences) on your reasons for wanting to attend.

To here more information on the conference, what it was like last year, and veganism/DAWG in general, come to our first meeting on MONDAY at 8pm in ROBO 106 and/or blitz us back!

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthAnimalWelfareGroup?fref=ts

CHECK OUT CONFERENCE INFO: http://iv-conference.org/

<3
DAWG