If you're interested in student theater...
...come to the Displaced Theater Company's termly meeting!

MONDAY, January 14
8pm
Sarner Underground

We will be discussing this term's projects, including the 10-Minute Play Festival, WiRED, and one-act or potentially full-length productions. Come learn more about our completely student-run theater company! We coordinate productions and provide information about auditions, new projects, and how to get involved. We also provide a forum for you to propose your own theatrical project for 13W!

***If you would like to propose a project for 13W, send us a proposal before the meeting!***