Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

If you're interested in student theater...
...come to the Displaced Theater Company's termly meeting!

MONDAY, January 14
8pm
Sarner Underground

We will be discussing this term's projects, including the 10-Minute Play Festival, WiRED, and one-act or potentially full-length productions. Come learn more about our completely student-run theater company! We coordinate productions and provide information about auditions, new projects, and how to get involved. We also provide a forum for you to propose your own theatrical project for 13W!

***If you would like to propose a project for 13W, send us a proposal before the meeting!***