Interested in CS?
Want to connect with other women in the CS Department?
Need some advice on that CS class you're taking?
Want to prep for tech interviews/learn new CS skills?
Confused by terminal?
Have a free hour on Saturday?

Come check out the Women in Computer Science Club! We are holding our 1st meeting Saturday, January 12 from 2-3pm in Sudikoff 213. If you can't make it this Saturday but are still interested, blitz us!

We have some really awesome events planned for this term, including another Tech Talk from Microsoft.

Whether you're a CS major, just starting CS 1, or are totally unfamiliar with computer science, all are welcome!
Hope to see you there!