X.ado's winter auditions will be held this Saturday (1/12) at 1pm in Wilson 219 (the red brick building next to the Hop).

X.ado is Dartmouth's only Christian a cappella group, our name in Greek means "to sing for Christ"
for more information, feel free to check out our facebook page, our website, or watch us on youtube

we welcome anyone to try out, no singing experience necessary!
just come prepared with a verse and chorus of a song of your choosing :)
we're also looking for beat boxers, show us what you got!

we look forward to meeting all of you on Saturday!

X.Love,
x.ado

ps. please blitz [log in to unmask] if you would still like an audition slot, but can't make the 1pm group meeting time