Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Informational Meeting: Wednesday, January 9th, 6 PM - 7 PM, Kemeny 008

Learn Valuable Lifesaving Skills!

Serve Your Dartmouth Community!

Grow as a Compassionate Healthcare Provider!

Dartmouth EMS is a student-staffed and student-run New Hampshire licensed Basic Life Support EMS squad.
We respond to emergencies on campus, provide standby coverage for events,
and train hundreds of students and community members in first aid and CPR every year.

Each term we host an exciting training program for our members with lots of hands on practice
and presentations from outside agencies. This term's program is absolutely our most exciting ever.
Come by our informational meeting to learn more!

Most importantly, you do not need to be an EMT or have any medical training to get started.

And... Individuals from all classes will be welcomed as new members!

We will train you!

Questions? Can't make the meeting? Just blitz us. [log in to unmask]