Interested in:

Acting?

Telling Jokes?

Improv Comedy?

Directing?

Screenwriting?

Producing?

Audio Engineering?

Wrestling panda bears? Does ANYTHING interest you people? Geeez.

Come to Dartmouth Television's first meeting of the term, this Saturday at 2 pm in Wilson 205 (red castle next to the hop) and learn about how you can get involved with Dartmouth Television! Come be a part of our shows and perhaps produce your own!

We're currently working on a late night talk-show television series that we're sure you'll love to be a part of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH0m70_CVqk

Directors, writers, cinematographers, actors, comedians, sound technicians, lighting experts, werewolves, underwater basket-weavers, and especially anybody with no experience, this is your casting call. Come check out what DTV is all about. We guarantee you will fall in love with it like we did.

See you Saturday!

- Dartmouth Television