GSX's first meeting of winter term is TONIGHT at 8:30 pm. Our usual room, Collis 303, is being renovated, so we will meet in Robo 014 & 015, which is the big room in the basement of Robo. There will be pizza from EBA's!

We will talk about what you want to see this term at GSX. Also, Pam Misener, LGBTQA advisor for OPAL, will be joining us to talk about her experiences at Dartmouth one last time before she leaves.

Everyone is welcome! Hope to see you there.

ALSO!  GSX has several positions open this term: A social chair and at least 2 meetings chairs.  Anyone interested in holding office should be in attendance so we can elect new officers.