We know you missed free home-cooked meals with great conversation...
So we're back for winter term with Econ Professor Eric Edmonds!

Topic: Consumer Boycotts of Goods Using Child Labor
Whether you're an expert on the topic or have no idea what's going on here, this dinner's for you!

Date: TOMORROW, Monday the 14th
Location: Amarna, 23 East Wheelock St.
Time: 7pm

Chefs: Christine Garcia '13 and Steve Nugent '15
Menu: TBD, but sure to be better than Mom's and with much less nagging.

(May include fried bananas with brown sugar.)

And stay tuned for these professors, coming soon to an MND near you!

1/21: Chelsey Kivland
1/28: Richard Crocker
2/4: Timothy Pulju
2/11: Christopher Sneddon
2/18: James Stanford

Eric Edmonds serves on advisory panels for US Agricultural Secretary Vilsack, the US Department of Labor's Office of Child Labor, Force Labor, and Human Trafficking, the International Labor Organization's International Program for the Elimination of Child Labor and Understanding Children's Work Project, and the GoodWeave Foundation . In the past, he has served as an advisor on child labor related issues to the International Labor Organization, the OECD, Rugmark, the US Department of Labor, the US Department of State, UNICEF, and the World Bank. His research interests include child time allocation, human capital accumulation, labor supply, and migration.